Saturday, February 20, 2010

Index.of Girlfriend How Can I Make It A Priority For My Girlfriend To Exercise And Eat Right?

How can I make it a priority for my girlfriend to exercise and eat right? - index.of girlfriend

Last year my friend took a lot of weight. She has a BMI of 37 is considered obese. The funny thing is that if we are people who are really great in public, sometimes they are like a commentary on "Wow, it's great to see. I think it's a little hippo critical.

The fact is that I have concerns about your health. It is a predisposition to diabetes, like his father, and she is overweight, are the two main risk factors for the disease. An appointment with the doctor said he had borderline diabetes and hypertension. But that was not enough to change his diet or exercise you want.

How can I understand it, that it is very important to be for start them on a healthy diet and a new regime of exercise? I told him before, but not sufficiently motivated. What can I do to make your plot? I'm your play Russian roulette with the risk of diabetes .. tired

No comments:

Post a Comment