Monday, December 28, 2009

Blog Ay Papi Y Wont She Leave It Alone?

Y wont she leave it alone? - blog ay papi

Ok had my wife 3 weeks before me and said she wanted a divorce because she simply was not happy and I could not help them as they wanted. During the first week, I have tried, you call back, but in vain, and then I leave them alone and do not call or nothing. havent talked to him about a week. and now he is running things on the court that my love is learning how each individual has value, and posted a blog that says it goes ahead with her life and she is happy that finally finished and it feels broke my little heart. and as you can see that obviously, I only acted the way Ive. but havent talked to her in a week! How do you kno ay in the actors? But since I no longer ask for it back and you talk about it, they acted like this, that meesaged last night to tell me that she had obtained the divorce papers and everything, what I said, kool let me know if I something rude or can sign anything. But I know that even someone as

No comments:

Post a Comment