Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Premature Menopause More Condition_sym Ptoms How Does Going Through Premature Menopause (in Your 20s) Affect You Later On In Life?

How does going through premature menopause (in your 20s) affect you later on in life? - premature menopause more condition_sym ptoms

Well, I had a hysterectomy at 23 due to endometrial and ovarian cancer polocystic and now can not have children if they do not play, but it's good that I did not. They told me that hormone replacement therapy 50 years have, I would be after 5 months, you will return later in life and also a higher probability of brittle bones and small must also remove another operation on my bladder, because there was nothing, it support. But I feel very good, although I am the next 5 years in menopause and helped me to have a totally different perspective in life. At least I know who have gone through menopause, and I think actually a better treatment to 20 after 40 or 50 years ago that some people go through the menopause are complete bitches, but also in their 20s, and what better without the dots!

1 comment:

ballerin... said...

I'm sure it will make your more porous and fragile bones later in life.

Post a Comment