Sunday, January 3, 2010

Error 554 Spam Phish A Friend Of Mine Has A Yahoo Address. I Get Error 554 Messgae Not Allowed - I Could Not Find An Answer. Help!

A friend of mine has a Yahoo address. I get error 554 messgae not allowed - I could not find an answer. Help! - error 554 spam phish

This is the error message:

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
Home c.mx.mail.yahoo.com [68142237182]: 554 unauthorized message - the e-mail is not accepted for political reasons. Please visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-04.html [120]

The address is valid - I'm not sending spam or something against the policy, or too many emails - I sent one to your Yahoo. I tried about 5 times, although the messgae back. I tried my own ISP, then hotmail and the Web - all back? It has today and it just happened a couple weeks before as well - then some of the news came through Reson WNE later be issued in days.

It is very frustrating. Let me explain, if somo in this area would help?

Thank you for your help

T

1 comment:

Frank C said...

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/postmaster-28.html
See this post. It was probably a temporary system error, so I worked a few days later.

Post a Comment