Friday, January 29, 2010

Used Vcr For Sale Wut Can I Do About My Stolen Property If....?

Wut can i do about my stolen property if....? - used vcr for sale

So basically what happens is my husband and I moved out of the house of PUR. the owner who promised us that we could forever the use of storage garage until we find a new place. Well, if we take the new place, we went to get our products to the new owner, it goin to be found by selecting N Tennants garage she saw, taking what they wanted. (Of course, to deny, but neighbors saw them to be on my own.) Lost a sectional sofa and matching coffee table, Projection TV 48 inch, 20 W small TV / VCR, a stroller Among many other things. The police said the case is civil in nature, the usual no aid, but was bought in garage sales and stuff n be used, have not survived. I have a 48-inch TV remote Tho. What can I do to get my stuff again? (in despair)

8 comments:

reenzz said...

I'm sure if it went to court to say that its owner does not agree with you ... Thus, unless there is an agreement for storage in writing ... Most judges will this as a problem of abandoned property.

subwlimn... said...

Tip: Judge Judy. Really small claims court may his only way out.

msi_cord said...

Sue in civil court for the restitution of their property. A witness came to court and testify. Basically, the police may not have a reasonable doubt that the landlord and another tenant robbed of his business to prove a criminal complaint file is a waste of time, not condemn it for you. You can prove that in all probability has its owner and other tenants of their property, which is sufficient to win would be a civil matter.

steveshe... said...

advice on civil and private archives. Witnesses and all the pictures you can take their orders in the background, etc.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It would have been easier to use the public space, $ 1 for the first month of storage. I would trust anyone with my stuff!

Chief Wiggum said...

The people of God, hell, why can not the law into their own hands - I am not a cop all my skills!

Chief Wiggum said...

The people of God, hell, why can not the law into their own hands - I am not a cop all my skills!

rooster_... said...

Duh .... call the police? F them. Not only go back and not do everything yourself. Do you have siblings? What About Your Friends man? Go kick @ ss and get $ hit. Take Em to the courts, if he wins, what will you be successful? The court will write off everything and then you have to collect something. Good luck. Go to your $ hit.

Post a Comment