Thursday, January 21, 2010

Silicone Tunnels How Long Should I Wait Before Wearing Silicone Tunnels?

How long should i wait before wearing silicone tunnels? - silicone tunnels

I strained my ears from 0 to A 00 two days ago. I bought the silicone tunnel and placed in 2 days and felt just a little hard to get, then I read that the silicone is bad for fee payments, because you can put your ear to it by the s' s past was not so comfortable. at the moment with my 00 Candles. How long should I wait before they return to the tunnels of silicone?
Also, all information concerning the use of silicone would be great.
thank you =]

1 comment:

funw/sha... said...

You should not use candles instead. You need time to enter the ear before the silicone would heal thumb cool if you could find a low-cost single eyelets for free circulation in the meantime. and if there is more tenderness, which can put the silicon in
Here is a good article on stretching http://forums.bodyartforms.com/forums/t/ ...

Post a Comment